Monday 12 June 2023

Rain drops in an emotional full season!

Let me tell you something, God is amazing! Amidst all storms and being overwhelmed, God is present. This weekend was an interesting one! We have a good harvest of coffee after all. But then my Dad is unwell. In fact, we drove in an ambulance very early on a last Saturday morning for 5 hours to the city. The story can be told well by the air. Not by people. But we had spent a night at another hospital where we never met a doctor. Surprisingly the hospital has a name to the effect that it is an open area or square in a town for doctors. Because I think that is the definition of what a Plazza is. That's the name of the Hospital actually. But there was no doctor on duty at night or at least we did not see one that night. in the morning, the first doctor must have shown up at 9:00hrs. Oh, what a night it was!!
But anyway, I want to tell you that the drops of rain are soothing. at 14hrs. Amidst the emotional environment, the rain started in this part of the city. And so I felt so normal. Everything else goes on anyway. When we were young, I used to enjoy the sound of raindrops on the banana plantation near our house. I loved it. This memory takes me back to the days. Let it rain!! Thank you.

No comments:

Mark Mwesiga's Featured Post

Beautiful Day: We got another wife on Saturday 23rd!

In our culture, a wife is for the home or maybe I should write that a wife belongs to the home! You don't go get a woman alone and hav...